Many people have asked me where the name Flames2Fire ministries came from. It was given to me by God not long after I left my Gay life behind.
As believers we all carry a light in a world filled with darkness. When someone else sees that light through the power of our testimony, a spark can ignite in them and revealing to them the truth of Jesus Christ, hopefully opening the door to their belief in Him.
When the Spark of the Holy Spirit ignites on the inside of a believer it becomes a flame. As we continue seeking God’s face we will go through tests and trials, and with the help of the Holy Spirit our impurities will be burned away by the heat of the flames.
The closer to God we get the hotter the flames become and the more impurities that get burned off. God is like a pure white fire, so bright we can’t even look at Him, so hot no impurity can exist, so loving no earthly heart can comprehend.
God’s will is Love because God is Love.
Because of that He gave us each a will of our own, and the ability to choose between good and evil. He sent Jesus, as His ultimate act of Love, to die on the cross for our sins. To reconcile our will with His will. Their are 2 wills at work in every relationship, including our relationship with God. Jesus stands in the gap as our intercessor, covering our impurities in His blood, so that we can stand in righteousness before God the Father. The Holy Spirit is our helper and communication line sent by God to show us our Fathers will, and to help us navigate through the flames and tests of this world, as the impurities are burned away. The only way to the Father, is through the Son Jesus Christ. His blood washed away our sins. Jesus is the merge point where our will is in line with the Fathers will. No evil or impurity can stand between Jesus the Son and God the Father. The more we seek holiness and allow the Holy Spirit to transform our sinful ways the closer to God we get. The closer to God we get, the more we abide in Him and He in us. It is when we are adding in Him that we walk in the full authority and power granted to us as sons and daughters in Jesus Name.
Reaching the Lost
At Flames2Fire Ministries we believe that sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and winning souls into the Kingdom of God is our first priority and responsibility as Christians. Finding the lost in our community and around the world, and reconciling them to our Lord Jesus Christ is what ministry is all about. We do this through local outreaches, as well international crusades and mission trips. Most of our ministry work has taken place in Guatemala, Haiti, Mexico, and The United States. We are looking forward to continuing to share in many more nations in the future. With the help of our partners, we have visited and cared for the orphans and widows, helped build houses and sown into the lives of local Pastors and church leaders.
- Mark 16:15 – And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
- Acts 13:47 – For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, “‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.’”
- Matthew 28:19 – Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
Reviving the Church
God uses Jason Maxwell, through the sharing of his testimony and Spirit-led preaching, to deliver the word that pierces hearts and transforms lives. We believe in releasing Rivival through the Power of The Holy Spirit in the local church, so that the body of Christ can not only survive but thrive! It is time for the church to wake up and stop sitting by as the world takes over. We must take action and realize being lukewarm Christians can be a spiritual death sentence to the local church and individual believers.
- Revelations 3:14-16 – “And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God’s creation. “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- Acts 2:38 – And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- John 14:15-17 – “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
Empowering the Overcomer in Every Believer
Every Christian is called to be an Overcomer in Christ. To remain bound in our old life and our old sins shows we don’t yet walk in the full authority of Christ. It also shows that our faith in who He is and who He says we are is not yet fully developed. At Flames2Fire we know that God is not a respecter of people, what He will do for one, He will do for anyone who calls on His name and believes.
- John 5:-4-5 – For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- John 14:16 – But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-21 – Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 – No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
- Revelations 12:11 – And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 – Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
- Addressing all areas of poverty is important when truly helping the needy overcome their aflictions. Food, Clothing, and Shelter is just the beginning. While every ministry has small beginnings, we a have huge vision filled with love, passion and education!
Loved2Truth Support Group
- Helping those with Same-Sex Attraction understand their feelings, while providing love and support
- Helping Ex-Gays continue to grow and seek God in all areas of their lives.
- Helping Parents and friends of LGBT(lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgendered) community find hope and healing, while learning how to love their LGBT loved ones without compromising God’s Word.
- Reaching out and educating school boards,city councils, and others effected by those in the LGBT Community.
- Stepping4Souls – In July 2015, Jason walked from Gravette to Little Rock, AR to raise awareness and love for the lost in the LGBT community while standing firm on God’s Truth that marriage is between 1 man and 1 women.
National & International Missions
- Raising awareness that living in the LGBT community is a choice, and God did not create us to be sinners
- Helping all believers live the life God has planned for them as Overcomers
- Helping provide churches, pastors, and community leaders with the education and resources they need to reach their local community
- Currently we have personally touched the soil of Guatemala, Mexico, and Haiti. We are praying for the resources to not only expand our support of these areas but also spread the goodness in Africa, Cuba, India, and Nepal in the near future. Below are just part of the ways we are reaching the world.
- Visiting the Orphans and Widows in their affliction is the most pure form of religion according to Jesus
- Crusades to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nationals until the whole world knows!
- Training Up Disciples and Leaders – 2015 brought our first Pastor’s Conference in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. Over 140 Pastors and leaders of churches around Port-Au-Prince attended this multi-day conference on Faith, Healing, and The Gifts of the Spirit.
- Revive2Thrive is a series dedicated to bring hope, encouragement and Revival to the hearts and minds of your congregation today! When we seek first the Kingdom of God, He gives us everything we need to overcome this world and the desires of the flesh. As this becomes real in the hearts and minds of the believer life is no longer about surviving, but thriving in all circumstances! Email: Jason@Flames2Fire.com to book Jason in your church today.
- Loved2Truth – Ex-Gay Ministry and Support Group
- Having come out of the gay lifestyle after 15 years, Jason has not only a heart for, but a passion to reach the lost and hurting within the LGBT community. His goal is not to condemn anyone to hell, but to convince those who want out that it is possible. That all things are possible through Christ who gives us strength. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came that we may have life and have it more abundantly. The testimony of Christ in Jason’s life is proof that anything is possible with Christ, and no matter how good you thing life is, it is always better when walking within Gods will and plan for your life!
© 2015-2021 Flames2Fire Ministries, P.O. Box 707, Centerton, AR 72719.