- Addressing all areas of poverty is important when truly helping the needy overcome their aflictions. Food, Clothing, and Shelter is just the beginning. While every ministry has small beginnings, we a have huge vision filled with love, passion and education!
Loved2Truth Support Group
- Helping those with Same-Sex Attraction understand their feelings, while providing love and support
- Helping Ex-Gays continue to grow and seek God in all areas of their lives.
- Helping Parents and friends of LGBT(lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgendered) community find hope and healing, while learning how to love their LGBT loved ones without compromising God’s Word.
- Reaching out and educating school boards,city councils, and others effected by those in the LGBT Community.
- Stepping4Souls – In July 2015, Jason walked from Gravette to Little Rock, AR to raise awareness and love for the lost in the LGBT community while standing firm on God’s Truth that marriage is between 1 man and 1 women. For More Information Visit: www.Loved2Truth.com
National & International Missions
Revive2Thrive is a series dedicated to bring hope, encouragement and Revival to the hearts and minds of your congregation today! When we seek first the Kingdom of God, He gives us everything we need to overcome this world, and the desires of the flesh. As this becomes real in the hearts and minds of the believer, life is no longer about surviving, but instead thriving in all circumstances!
Email: Jason@Flames2Fire.com to book Jason in your church today!
Loved2Truth – Ex-Gay Ministry and Support Group
Having come out of the gay lifestyle after 15 years, Jason has not only a heart for, but a passion to reach the lost and hurting within the LGBT community. His goal is not to condemn anyone to hell, but to convince those who want out that it is possible. That all things are possible through Christ who gives us strength. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came that we may have life and have it more abundantly. The testimony of Christ in Jason’s life is proof that anything is possible with Christ, and no matter how good you thing life is, it is always better when walking within Gods will and plan for your life!
- Raising awareness that living in the LGBT community is a choice, and God did not create us to be sinners
- Helping all believers live the life God has planned for them as Overcomers
- Helping provide churches, pastors, and community leaders with the education and resources they need to reach their local community
Reaching the Nations
Currently we have personally touched the soil of Guatemala, Mexico, and Haiti. We are praying for the resources to not only expand our support of these areas but also spread the goodness in Africa, Cuba, India, and Nepal in the near future. Below are just part of the ways we are reaching the world.
- Visiting the Orphans and Widows in their affliction is the most pure form of religion according to Jesus
- Crusades to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nationals until the whole world knows!
- Training Up Disciples and Leaders – 2015 brought our first Pastor’s Conference in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. Over 140 Pastors and leaders of churches around Port-Au-Prince attended this multi-day conference on Faith, Healing, and The Gifts of the Spirit.